Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Honorificabilitudinitatibus: the state of being able to achieve honours.
Pronunciation guide: Hono-rifica-bili-tudi-nita-tibus
(It's from Shakespeare's "Love's Labour's Lost.")
I love this word, its super cool. Try using it on your family at the supper table and see what happens. :)
I don't know if I'd be able to get it out of my mouth to use it! LOL!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Lisa
I don't know if I would be able to get it out of my mouth to use on my family! :)
ReplyDeleteLove you!
Lisa
I'd be happy to try, if I could only say it!! :) It is 27 letters long, and I have a feeling, if I began to pronounce it, I would get comments like: "What has happened to you?" and looks like "Wow, Sarah HAS gone crazy!" :) LOL!
ReplyDeleteLove you, Anna!
Love it! A very impressive word. The problem is learning how to say it and then remembering it later. : )
ReplyDeleteHave a marvelous day!
Love,
Julie
Wow. I love words, but I would have to hear someone say it before I could say it. But, boy, would I love to learn how to spell it! (I love spelling words! :) )
ReplyDelete